- Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 CZT Turbo
- Production run: 2005-2008
- 4 Line set.
- Stainless steel fittings used throughout (not plated mild steel).
Why should I change my brake lines to Braided Stainless Steel ones?
- Better brake pedal feel – firmer under pressure
- More efficient braking- the PTFE lined, Stainless steel brake lines will not expand under load unlike OEM rubber hoses
- Long Lasting- PVC outer and Stainless-Steel end fittings will outlast the standard Mild Steel and rubber lines many times
- Available in many outer colour options to compliment your vehicle
- Rigorously tested and approved to the FMVSS 106 certification standards