- Cooper S 1.6 Supercharged.
- Models: 2002-2006
- 4 Line set.
Why should I change my brake lines to Braided Stainless Steel ones?
- Better brake pedal feel – firmer under pressure
- More efficient braking- the PTFE lined, Stainless steel brake lines will not expand under load unlike OEM rubber hoses
- Long Lasting- PVC outer and Stainless-Steel end fittings will outlast the standard Mild Steel and rubber lines many times
- Available in many outer colour options to compliment your vehicle
- Rigorously tested and approved to the FMVSS 106 certification standards.