- Mazda 323F 1.8 ZXi
- Production run: 1994-1998
- 4 line set
- Stainless steel fittings used throughout
Why should I change my brake lines to Braided Stainless Steel ones?
- Better brake pedal feel – firmer under pressure
- More efficient braking- the PTFE lined, Stainless steel brake lines will not expand under load unlike OEM rubber hoses
- Long Lasting- PVC outer and Stainless-Steel end fittings will outlast the standard Mild Steel and rubber lines many times
- Available in many outer colour options to compliment your vehicle
Rigorously tested and approved to the FMVSS 106 certification standards
Product ReviewsBe the first to review this product
Want to leave a review?
Login Register FREE!